Since 1980 Molteni & C. S.p.A. has been part of the Molteni group, one of the main industrial groups in the Italian furniture sector. The Company business focuses on the production of interior furnishings, kitchen furniture and high-end furnishing accessories for Retail and Contract (civil and naval).
The distribution of retail furnishings rely on a network composed by sales points, single-brand stores and flagship stores. Contract supplies mainly target the sectors: hotels and restaurants, residences, chain stores and boutiques, offices, business centers, cruise ships, and yachts.
Our company's mission is:
- To pursue the continuous improvement of processes for all aspects relating to quality, environment and occupational health and safety, in order to improve the company's competitiveness in the high-end furniture market.
Our key strategies are the following:
- Take due account of the business context and the expectations of the relevant stakeholders.
- Carry out the analysis of business risks to evaluate, communicate, eliminate and/or reduce the risks associated with the activities.
- Comply with all national, regional and local laws and with the foreign laws adopted in the countries supplied.by the company troughs its products
- Maintain close collaboration with designers for the development of new products taking into account aspects such as design, materials, finishes, ergonomics, functionality, by meeting requirements related to safety and the environment.
- Use qualified and reliable contractors and subcontractors engaging them to search for increasingly reliable and innovative products and services.
- Supply the raw materials to ensure that the furnishings are solid, resistant, long lasting, non-toxic, eco-sustainable and have a life cycle in line with industry standards.
- Improve our "brand image" to maintain the success achieved in the high-end furniture market.
- Promote activities to aim for continuous improvement.
- Adopt the best available and economically accessible technologies to prevent and minimize environmental impact by committing to the continuous improvement of their efficiency.
- Engage the prevention of pollution rather than its reduction in downstream activities, so as to the prevention of potential emergencies.
- Minimize energy consumption through the conservation, reclaiming and recycling of wood waste as an energy source.
- Mitigate the impact of atmospheric emissions by selecting coating products with a lower environmental impact.
- Prevent at source any risks to the health and safety of the people who work within the company.
- Progressively reduce accidents at work and occupational diseases affecting workers.
- Improve our “brand image” to maintain the success achieved in the high-end furniture market.
Molteni & C. S.p.A. also intends to inform the community about its policy by making it available to anyone who may request it.
The Management is committed to review the contents of its policy periodically in order to adapt it to changes, organizational developments, the evolution of technologies, Government regulations, the update of significant environmental impacts, and of the opportunities and risks related to quality and the environment.
President of the Board